During these unprecedented times, you have our assurances that the staff will do all they can to make children feel safe and settled in school. Each of our classes is a designated bubble and we are doing all we can to ensure our bubbles do not interact with each other.
Other important information
- There will be no whole school gatherings such as collective worship. Collective worship will take place in class bubbles.
- Deli bags will continue to be offered rather than the usual school dinners – lunches will be eaten in classrooms or outdoors, wetaher permitting. These lunches need to be ordered as usual through Parent Pay or children are of course, welcome to bring a packed lunch. Please ensure lunchboxes are regularly wiped as they will be going back and forth between home and school.
- Increased cleaning will be in place throughout the day.
- Each bubble will have a separate space to use outside for breaktimes and lunchtimes. Play equipment will not be shared between bubbles.
- Please adhere to social distancing when dropping off and collecting your child (latest advice is that face masks should be worn at these times).
- Only one parent should drop off or collect their child.
- Please drop off between 8:40 and 9 am.
- Please pick up between 3:10 and 3:30 pm.
- Beech Class to drop off and collect at the black gate at the top of the drive.
- Willow Class to drop off and pick up at the side door to the classroom.
- Maple Class to drop off at the small gate to the school playground and collect from the playground.
- Oak Class to drop off at and collect from the small gate to the school playground.
- If your child would normally walk to and from school unaccompanied by an adult, please ensure we know and that your child is aware of the need to socially distance themselves from others outside of their household.
- Parents and carers should not enter the school building. Please contact the school office on 01455 552818 or email email@example.com
- In the case of COVID19 symptoms and/or a confirmed case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children should wear full school uniform. On days when your child has PE, they should come to school in their PE kit and wear it for the full day. Pupils will not get changed at school and should not bring a PE bag to school. All PE lessons will be taking place outside where possible, so the children will need to be dressed appropriately.
- Children should not bring bags to school during the Autumn term. They should have a simple, easy wipe plastic wallet to transport reading books to and from school. They will also be provided with all the stationery they require so do not need to bring a pencil case to school.
Please find below our policy, protocols and remote learning contingency plan.
Each school has been given a sum of money known as ‘catch up’ funding to support any lost learning during lockdowns and self isolation. Please find below our intentions for spending during these unprecedented times.